We are still open during lockdown on reduced hours. Please book an appointment online here
The Wrinkle Dr provides cosmetic injectable treatments specialising in wrinkle reducing injections, dermal fillers, blemish removal and red vein / thread vein treatments. All our Doctors and nurses are highly qualified and experienced practitioners who also work in the NHS. The Wrinkle Dr has been operating for more than 7 years from it’s Fulham clinic. Dr Hayward opened a new Wrinkle Dr clinic in Wiltshire in 2020.
Why The Wrinkle Dr?
- Treatments by local Doctors and Aesthetic Nurses
- Competitive prices and regular offers for loyal clients
- Online booking system
- Late night appointments until 8.30pm
- Free consultations and no obligation to proceed with treatment
- We offer numbing cream to all clients prior to all injectable treatments
Dr Tamsin Hayward is a highly qualified and experienced General Practitioner and Cosmetic Doctor based in Fulham, London. She has more than 15 yrs of medical experience in hospitals and GP surgeries. She has been practising aesthetic medicine for 10 years and performed more than 10,000 treatments.
Dr Hayward founded The Wrinkle Dr Ltd in 2015 and continues to work on a part time basis as an NHS GP. She regularly attends aesthetic conferences and training courses to ensure she is up to date with all the latest cosmetic techniques and products.
Tamsin is renowned for her ‘less is more’ approach and gentle technique. She strives to make you look fresher and less tired whilst looking like you haven’t had any noticeable treatments done.
- Member of the General Medical Council with full licence to practice
- Medical degree with Honours (2004)University of Bristol (MBChB)
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP)
- Diploma in the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (DFSRH)
- Diploma in the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (DRCOG)
- Masters in Sports and Exercise Medicine (2007) University College London (MSc)
- BSc 1st Class Honours in Anatomical Science (2001) University of Bristol (BSc)
- Member of the Medical Defence Union (MDU) and Cosmetic Insure for Cosmetic Insurance
Dr. Natalie Vallant is a General and Transplant surgeon from Austria. During the last 3 years she has studied for her PhD at Imperial College London and during that time she has worked as a locum registrar in Renal and Transplant surgery within the NHS. Since January 2018 she’s been working as a Renal
and Transplant surgeon at Guy’s and St. Thomas NHS foundation trust.
Due to her interest in aesthetic treatments she has undergone training at Harley Street in 2017 and now, after some training by Dr. Hayward, joins The Wrinkle Dr to conduct Botox and some dermal filler treatments.
Dr Áine Heaney is a consultant anaesthetist at Guy’s and St Thomas’
NHS Foundation Trust. She received an Honours Degree in Medicine from the National University of Ireland in 2006. Following completion of her anaesthesia training programme Dr Heaney undertook a Fellowship in cardiothoracic anaesthesia at the Royal Brompton Hospital in London. She has completed a Master’s Degree
in Perioperative Medicine at University College London.
Dr Heaney received her qualifications
in aesthetics from Oris Medical at the College of General Practitioners in 2017 and has been training with Dr Hayward at her clinic in Fulham. She provides anti- wrinkle injections, dermal fillers and lip augmentation.
Alex qualified as a Registered Nurse over 20 years ago and has worked in GP Practices in Fulham for the past 6 years. Following qualification and extensive training under Dr Tamsin Hayward’s guidance, Alex joined The Wrinkle Dr
in 2017 and conducts Botox and some dermal filler treatments.
Nicky joined The Wrinkle Dr as Client Liaison and Business Manager in August 2015. She has extensive experience in PA and Operational roles within a variety of industries including interior design, event management and sports sponsorship. Nicky handles all the administrative tasks including bookings, marketing and PR.
She will assist with all enquiries so please do email her: or call her on 07522 762 355.
Ava joined The Wrinkle Dr as Receptionist in November 2016. Ava has worked in the beauty and cosmetic industry for over 20 years and will warmly welcome you to the clinic assisting with any questions you may have upon arrival.
137 Dawes Road, Fulham
London SW6 7EB
07522 762 355
The Stableyard, Tidcombe
Wiltshire SN8 3SL